3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them.
- What consequences are listed in these verses?
- How many consequences are there?
- Can you think of any other consequences?
- What does the bible mean by wrath?
- Is God mean?
- Why does He restrict our sexual activity?
- If a friend approached you and told you they were hurt in a previous intimate relationship, how might you try to serve them to promote healing?
- Have you ever known someone who used a sexual relationship, outside of marriage, to serve them self? Did it help or hurt them in the long run?