Ephesians 4:14-15 (NIV)
Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
- Paul says to “speak the truth.” What else can we speak?
- Do you have examples of people who don’t speak the truth?
- Can we be walking in the Spirit and not speaking the truth? Why?
- Did Jesus ever lie?
- Do you think it is ever good to lie?
- How can speaking the truth in love be a way to serve others?
- How can we speak the truth in love to ourselves and promote healing?
- Can we negatively impact someone’s ability to EXPERIENCE HEALING if we misspeak into their lives?