15 Then Esther sent this reply to Mordecai:16 “Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my attendants will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish.”
- What is Esther’s response to Mordecai’s request?
- How does she demonstrate “wisdom” with her request?
- Do you seek God before you make decisions?
- What good can come from three days of prayer?
- Do you believe that God answers prayer?
- How was Esther serving the Jews? How were the Jews serving Esther?
- How were Esther and the Jews serving the people around them?
- What relationships experience healing because of the service provided?