2 Samuel 9:7 (NIV)
7 “Don’t be afraid,” David said to him, “for I will surely show you kindness for the sake of your father Jonathan. I will restore to you all the land that belonged to your grandfather Saul, and you will always eat at my table.”
- What does it mean to “eat at the kings table?”
- If you use this phrase symbolically, what would it mean?
- Are you allowing anyone to eat from your table?
- What forms of service did David provide for Mephibosheth?
- Why did David provide these forms of service to Mephibosheth?
- What forms of healing do you think this empowered in David’s life?
- What forms of healing do you think this empowered in Mephibosheth’s life?