29 But they urged him strongly, “Stay with us, for it is nearly evening; the day is almost over.” So he went in to stay with them.
- Why do you think the men “urged Jesus strongly” to stay with them?
- What was the attraction to Jesus?
- What does verse 32 say was happening to them while He was talking to them?
- Have you ever experienced this type of “burning?”
- What did you think it was?
- Could you recognize it again?
- Do you think that these men served Jesus by letting Him stay with them?
- How did they experience healing in their relationships with Jesus?