Matthew 1:19–20 NIV
19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. 20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.
- How does Joseph demonstrate grace?
- How do you define grace?
- Why does God expect us to show grace to one another?
- What would Joseph have done if he wasn’t graceful?
- In what way did Joseph serve Mary and an unborn Jesus?
- Do you think Joseph’s support helped Mary to heal from her mistreatment at the hands of the community?