Matthew 2:2 (NIV)
2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”
- Did they know where the baby was to be born?
- Did they know the bible?
- There isn’t a prophecy in the bible that says a star will mark the place of the Messiah’s birth. We don’t know where they received this information. What conclusions can you draw about God from this?
- Is God limited in how He can lead you?
- How are you led by God?
- How was Jesus serving all of humanity in this passage?
- How has the service that Jesus provided way back then opened the way for you to experience healing today?