Matthew 10:28-31 (HCSB)
28 Don’t fear those who kill the body but are not able to kill the soul; rather, fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Aren’t two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground without your Father’s consent. 30 But even the hairs of your head have all been counted. 31 So don’t be afraid therefore; you are worth more than many sparrows.
- Jesus makes a distinction between “killing the body” and “destroying both soul and body in Hell”. What is the difference?
- Do you think about Hell as much as you think about Heaven?
- Should we fear God because there is a Hell? Do you?
- How should the reality of Hell motivate us to serve others?
- How can the reality of Hell motivate us to experience healing?