Ephesians 1:13-14 (NIV)
13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.
- What is Paul saying in this passage?
- According to this passage, when were you included “in Christ?”
- How do you reconcile the ideas found in Ephesians 1:4-8 with the ideas found in this passage?
- How has prayer played a role in your salvation?
- How did that prayer enable you to see God moving in your life?