Ephesians 2:4-6 (NIV)
4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
Ephesians 2:8-10 (NIV)
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
- What can you “know” about God from these verses?
- What is He like?
- What does He think about you?
- What methods does He use to “call” you to Himself?
- Can you recognize these methods of calling in your life?
- What is something that Satan can deceive us into believing that would cause us to miss God’s invitation into relationship with Him?
- What is Paul trying to teach us that shines a light on Satan’s lies?