Ephesians 5:31-33 (NIV))
31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
- God designed men and women differently for a reason. What does this scripture say about the expectations that God has for men and women?
- How would you describe the relationships that are presented in this scripture?
- What would our culture say about this scripture?
- How does having false beliefs about marriage and sexuality lead people into bondage?
- What are some of the truths about marriage and sexuality that would help our culture find freedom?