Ephesians 6:10-13 (NIV)
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
- Paul is preparing us to face the adversary. What instructions does he give?
- How does he describe the adversary?
- What is the goal of the adversary?
- Is our “will power” strong enough to stand up against the devil?
- What is Paul’s main message?
- Have you ever had the false belief that you could remain neutral in this spiritual battle?
- Could trying to remain neutral allow you to fall into bondage? If so, what types?
- What does the world believe about spiritual warfare?