Ephesians 4:26-32 (NIV)
26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,27 and do not give the devil a foothold. 28 Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.
29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
- What is Paul saying about anger?
- What stands out to you as the most important point?
- What are the implications what Paul is saying?
- What does he want us to do?
- We live in a culture where many people are addicted to anger, offence, and outrage. What types of bondage could this leave someone in?
- What is God trying to teach us that will allow us to FIND FREEDOM?