Matthew 7:17-20 (NIV)
Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
- Can there be “salvation without transformation?”
- What does the verse above mean?
- Who is your favorite bible character?
- What fruit was produced in their lives?
- What is the fruit that is being produced in your life?
- Who benefits from the fruit?
- If you are in bondage to false beliefs, are you necessarily aware that the fruit you are bearing may be bad fruit?
- How does LEARNING help us to bear better fruit?