3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them.
- What does this scripture say about sex?
- What point do you think Paul is trying to make?
- Is what he is saying confusing?
- Has the sexual revolution in the western world done more to promote freedom or bondage?
- What types of things does the adversary want us to learn about sexuality so that we can be in deeper bondage?