Ephesians 4:14-15 (NIV)
Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
- What is Paul’s concern in this passage?
- What is he interested in?
- What problem is he trying to solve?
- What is his solution to the problem?
- How can this help you with your relationships?
- How is Paul using teaching to help the Ephesians FIND FREEDOM?
- What types of bondage do you think the Ephesians may have been in?
- Is speaking the truth in love an easy skill to learn?