13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
2 Corinthians 10:4
4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.
- What does this scripture say?
- What does God want you to do?
- How many pieces of armor are there?
- Who does God want us to use the armor against?
- How does 2 Corinthians 10:4 relate to Ephesians 6:13-17?
- What is the result if we have false ideas about different elements of God’s armor? What if you come under spiritual attack?
- If you think there is a possibility you have false beliefs, where might you go to learn what areas you need to find freedom?