Matthew 10:26 (HCSB)
26 “Therefore, don’t be afraid of them, since there is nothing covered that won’t be uncovered and nothing hidden that won’t be made known.
- How does it make you feel when you read that nothing will remain covered and everything will be made known?
- Is this future revelation a cause of relief or concern for you?
- Is there anything in your life that is hidden?
- Should you fear God because He knows all?
- How does learning about this future revelation direct us to find freedom from sin in our lives?
- If you shared your shortcomings with other believers, what impact would that have on helping you to find freedom from those things you are in bondage too?