Genesis 3:8-10 (NIV)
Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”
He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”
- What will our relationship to God look like in the new creation?
- What will be different about our relationship with God?
- What is our relationship to God like now?
- How did our relationship to God change in Genesis 3:8-10?
- Adam and Eve hid from God. How does PRAYER help us to stop hiding from God?
- We are far more able to SEE GOD at work in our lives when we are in relationship with Him. What role does prayer play in that relationship?