Acts 4:29-30 (NIV)
29 Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. 30 Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”
- What are the disciples living for?
- What is the purpose of their lives?
- What are their fears?
- What concerns them?
- Are they afraid for their safety?
- Should they be?
- Would you have been?
- Describe the prayers these people were engaged in.
- Were they expecting to See God do great and amazing things?