Acts 14:8-9 (NIV)
8 In Lystra there sat a man who was lame. He had been that way from birth and had never walked. 9 He listened to Paul as he was speaking. Paul looked directly at him, saw that he had faith to be healed
- Just using these verses, identify everything you can about the man Paul heals.
- What does, “saw that he had faith to be healed” mean?
- How can we recognize this?
- Have you ever seen it in another person?
- Have you ever witnessed it in yourself?
- How would you describe it?
- Did the lame man see how God could change his life before Paul spoke to him?
- What is the difference between how the lame man saw God in action before and after he was healed?