Acts 7:55-56 (NIV)
55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
- What is Stephen full of?
- How would you describe, “being filled with the Holy Spirit?”
- Have you ever had this experience before, or have you ever heard of anyone being “filled with the Holy Spirit?”
- Do you think God wants His followers to experience this?
- Why is this important for the Christian?
- What does it enable Stephen to see?
- Why do you think God allowed Stephen to see Him and Jesus at his right hand?
- What role did prayer play in this passage?
- How did prayer impact the overall picture of what is happening here?