Ephesians 4:26-27 (NIV)
26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold.
- Anger is a God given emotion that can be used for good. How can you be angry but not sin?
- What is sin?
- What is meant by “do not let the sun go down on your anger?”
- What principle is at work in this statement?
- How can this give the devil a foothold?
- What is a foothold?
- Does the devil have a foothold in your life?
- How can prayer play a part in taking footholds away from Devil?
- Have you seen God move in your life by removing footholds that once impacted your life?