Ephesians 1:4-5 (NIV)
4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will--
- What does “predestine” tell you about the nature of God?
- Is it possible for God to create someone and not know their heart?
- If God knows their heart and brings to bear all possible resources to guarantee their salvation, would you consider that predestination?
- God loved you since before the beginning of the universe, does that bring you joy?
- How can you love others this week so they can discover joy?