Ephesians 2:4-6 (NIV)
4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
- What does “making us alive” mean?
- What is God’s motivation for “making us alive?”
- Where does it say you are seated?
- Is this in the past, present or future tense?
- What are the implications of this statement?
- Is prayer part of salvation? If so, how?
- How is bearing fruit in your life related to seeing God at work in your life?