Ephesians 5:31 (NIV)
31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”
- God made human beings to fit together to reflect His image. What is meant by “one flesh?”
- How can two different people become one?
- What makes them one?
- Is it necessary for men and women to have differences for them to come together as one?
- Have you ever seen a marriage where the two people were one?
- Can this happen with couples that identify as a different gender than their biological sex?
- Have you ever prayed for someone with marital struggles?
- Was God honored in the resolution?
- Have you ever seen God at work in a marriage before?