3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them.
- What is the bibles perspective regarding the “nakedness” of Adam and Eve?
- Why does the bible make this point about the lack of shame?
- Can “sex” lead to shame?
- In what ways can “sex” hurt people? Example: abuse
- Has shame ever motivated you to pray?
- Can you think of a time when you saw God at work in the life of someone who have suffered abuse?