Daniel 3:16 (NIV)
16 Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to him, “King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter.
- Why do you think the three boys did not feel the need to defend themselves?
- Who were they counting on to defend them?
- How does the knowledge of God’s willingness to defend us affect our courage?
- What do you think the tone of the boy’s prayers were?
- By the end of this situation, who was able to see God because of their prayers being answered?