14 At this they wept aloud again. Then Orpah kissed her mother-in-law goodbye, but Ruth clung to her.15 “Look,” said Naomi, “your sister-in-law is going back to her people and her gods. Go back with her.”
- What does Naomi decide about each of the girls?
- Why does she decide this?
- What does she want for them?
- What is she afraid of?
- What does Orpah decide?
- Is it a reasonable decision?
- Do you think she was wrong to leave Naomi?
- What do you think Naomi’s prayer life focused on in the days leading up to this passage?
- Do you believe Naomi was able to see God at work in her life?
- Do you think Ruth saw God working in the same ways or differently?