Matthew 2:13 (NIV)
13 When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream.“Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”
- What does Joseph prioritize in his life?
- What could he have prioritized? List at least 5 other priorities.
- Why is it important for us to prioritize the important things in our lives?
- What was the priority in Jesus’ life?
- Sometimes God allows us to experience challenges. If we pray for the challenges to end or go away could be robbing ourselves of the opportunity to see God at work?
- Have you ever prayed for something and seen God deal with the situation, but in a very different way than you were praying for?