Matthew 2:1 (NIV)
1 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem
- Where did the Magi come from?
- How long do you think they have been traveling?
- How important is “seeing the King of the Jews” to them?
- Why would that experience be important to the Magi?
- Have you had to “make a journey” in order to see Jesus?
- What has your journey been like?
- The Jews had been fervently praying for a messiah. Why do you think some were able to see God at work while others completely missed what was going on?
- Have you considered who you should be praying for this Christmas so that they may see God at work?